Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Tuesday, September 14, 2010:
Chicago event alert: 7th Annual Young Adult Literature Conference
Once again I have to give thanks for how lucky I am to live where I live. We tend to get a lot of amazing authors coming to the area, and I recently learned about this event. I don't know if I'll be attending, but perhaps I can try to go to any booksignings that might be open to the public.



7th Annual Young Adult Literature Conference
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Hotel Arista - Naperville


Is there anyone coming to Chicago or already in the area planning to attend?

Labels:

2 Comments

  1. I heard about this! I was going to try to attend but I don't think I'm going to be able to :(


  2. I will not be able to attend. My sister is coming up from Florida that weekend.


Post a Comment