Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, September 10, 2010:
Chicago: The annual Eric & Kathy's 36 Hour Radiothon
It's that time of year again, the time I never forget. The annual Eric & Kathy radiothon for Children's Memorial Hospital. They've helped raise money for the last 9 years, and I've been a part of it for most of that time because it's a very dear cause. Anything that supports taking care of sick children automatically has a place in my heart.

I'm not hear to preach or beg. I just like to post this every year because it means something to me. However If you were interested in donating, you can go here. Otherwise, please keep at least one child in your heart today. And have a wonderful weekend :)


Labels:

1 Comments

  1. It sounds like a very worthwhile charity. All the best!


Post a Comment