Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, June 23, 2010:
Making those sales count!
This is just a reminder that some great books are released everyday - these two in particular will be out July 6th - and we want our favorite writers to keep writing more books! So please let's all do our part to make them count!

Due to some fan inquiries, here is a quote from Chloe from her Chicagoland Vampire Yahoo Group: "So, after doing some (probably unreliable) internet research, there are lots of different answers on the pre-order thing. Based solely on the anecdotal evidence, it appears that preorders CAN be counted toward the NY Times list but only if the SHIP during release week.

Thus, if you've already ordered from BN, no worries. If you can hold out a little longer, reserve it in the store, and buy it in the store on July 6, that's even better
."

And Chloe has agreed to get a tattoo under certain conditions: "So, here's the deal: If Twice Bitten makes the NYT list, I get ink."




And despite my rather volatile reaction to Leslie Parrish's Cold Sight, I do want to see more of her books out there in print.

So let's support our favorite authors, buy their books, give as gifts, and make increase their sales :)


AND LET'S GET CHLOE THAT TATTOO!!!!

Labels:

7 Comments

  1. Woohoo! Yes, let's all buy these!


  2. Both already on my TBB list for July 6.


  3. I'm buying the whole set. I can't wait!!


  4. I'm buying the whole set. I can't wait!!


  5. Yay, these look good!


  6. All the best to Chloe and Leslie with their latest releases!


  7. Thanks so much for the support Stacy!

    NYT? Heck, I'll get ink if Cold Sight just manages to not disappear into the ether...

    Oh, wait. I've already got ink. ;-)


Post a Comment