Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, June 18, 2010:
Some stuff

Well I have to admit I'm quite pleased with how the guest interviews are going, and I'm having quite a bit of fun putting them together. Upcoming posts you can expect will include Katiebabs, Susi Sunshine, Liza, Limecello, and Sagi, with more on the way. I might change up the questions a bit, nothing too major, but just to keep it fresh. I hope you all are enjoying it as much as I am. I love getting to know everyone even more. Even though some people might be more open than others, I think I'm still learning new things about everyone.

Nothing major going on this weekend. I plan to have a Mercy Thompson reading marathon, having just gotten the first 4 books in the series. Really looking forward to that. Updated to add: some darling friend on Twitter sent me the ARC for Chloe Neill's Twice Bitten! So plans have changed. I'm gonna sink my teeth into some vampires ;) Oh, and Gerard Butler. Have at least 2 of his movies to watch this weekend. Not a bad way to pass the time.




Here is the final collection of pennies. So far the total hasn't been tallied (I just took this picture) but hopefully next week we will find out. These are pretty big jars, and they're very heavy, so I hope the $$ count is fairly high. Thank you again to those of you who sent me pennies. Y'all gonna make me cry for being so sweet.

That's about it for now. Tonight me and my coworkers are going to go and ruin the week-long healthy eating marathon we've been on, and I sooo cannot wait *g*


Any big weekend plans?

Labels:

10 Comments

  1. Hi, Stacy! Stopping by for a blog visit...

    I'm enjoying your guest interviews. Great idea! I love finding out about other bloggers. If you'd like to interview me at some point, feel free (though I'm not very exciting. LOL!).

    Sounds like you've got some nice weekend plans. Not sure what's going on here. I'd like to finish a book and write a review before True Blood starts Sunday night!!

    Have a great weekend!

    Diana @ Book of Secrets


  2. I am green with enby about the Twice Bitten book as it is one of the ones I am most anticipating. Hope you enjoy.

    You will love the Mercy Thompson series. I know I do.

    Enjoying your interviews and your review of Cold Sight...another book I REALLY WANT TO READ.Looked for it yesterday but no luck. I know it's a little early for the release but a girl can hope....lol

    Have a great weekend.


  3. Stacy, it sounds like you have a great weekend planned. Which one of Gerard's movies will you be indulging in?

    Peace and love,
    Paula R.


  4. Can't wait to hear the final total collected at your office. Enjoy your dinner out with your co-workers tonight.

    I'm going to see Beauty & the Beast at TPAC tomorrow with my aunts. I can't wait! This is the final show from our season tickets and it's one of my favorite stories. Must run very early in the morning and then will have a relaxing lunch with family before the show. Also hoping to catch up on True Blood this weekend and post a couple of reviews.


  5. Hey Stacy!! I hope you enjoy the weekend. I'm with you, I can't wait to break my diet over the next two days!


  6. Have a great weekend Stacy!

    I'm spending time with my family and hope to get some reading done this weekend. Your guest interviews are great!


  7. Hi Stacy! We're BBQ'ing for fathers day on Saturday, and then maybe just hang out on Sunday. Hope you have a lovely weekend. xoxo


  8. Stacy -
    Because of you I bought Chloe Neill's first book in the Chicagoland Vampires series last night at Borders and am a third of the way through already.
    I am loving it! I remember reading a blog about you going to meet her and you had a basket at the Get Together and since I was in the mood for something different (and didn't win the basket), I thought I'd try Chloe's book.
    And since it's raining here in Ohio and I can only wait for the laundry to be done, I'll be reading today!
    I will be buying book 2 and I do have some envy you get to read Twice Bitten. lol


  9. Diana, thank you! I'm having a lot of fun putting these today, and yes, I will add you to the list. I'm holding off on sending questions so that keep it fresh and don't get confused LOL.

    Barbara, maybe you'll have a different reaction to Cold Sight. I'm a huge reading drama queen LOL.

    Paula, I have Law Abiding Citizen & RocknRolla. Can't wait :)

    Liza, I can't wait for the final count either. Saw you loved B&tB. Sounds awesome :)

    Barbara, I wasn't as bad as I'd planned to be, but that's probably a good thing LOL.

    Sounds fun Lea. Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

    Hey Fiction, I love BBQ! Have a taste for some ribs right now...

    Marcie! So thrilled you're enjoying Chloe's book. I let her know she's gaining another new fan :) It's not HEA in each book, but the intent is there. Can't wait ;)


  10. I am loving the blogger interviews. It's so nice to learn more about the people behind the blogs :)

    And I look forward to hearing what you think of the Mery Thompson series. It's great IMHO *grin*


Post a Comment