Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, June 14, 2010:
Upcoming: a fun new feature
I am really excited to be rolling out a brand-new feature here at Stacy's Place. I kept debating on how I wanted to do this but I just decided to let myself go with the flow. It might not end up being a regular feature, but it is something I'll be doing for awhile.

Basically, I turned to my pals in the blogging/Twitter community and asked if I could spotlight some of the people that I "chat" with on a regular basis. It would be a "getting to know YOU" post, and perhaps introduce you to some bloggers/readers you or even I aren't currently familiar with but might really enjoy.

And the response has been overwhelming! Thank you all :) If I haven't emailed you yet, please do not worry, I intend to. I just didn't want to have a bunch of responses but only post a few at a time. So I might be holding out just a little, especially to keep some of the responses current :)

And if you want to participate, please let me know! All you have to do is either leave me a comment or send me an email with the subject line of: GUEST BLOGGER to me at TRELAINASTARBLAZER AT YAHOO DOT COM


This is going to be sooo much fun!!!

First up: Marg from Reading Adventures

Labels: ,

2 Comments

  1. Oooh! This is an awesome idea, Stacy! I love sharing the blogging love! I can't wait to read the entries!


  2. Oh, what a fantastic idea. I so look forward to reading the entries!


Post a Comment