Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, June 09, 2010:
And some extra pics from the get-together

4PM Registration on Friday




Author Janice Maynard with her husband Charles, who was obviously having a riveting time *g*




Darling author Patricia Sergeant




Author Anne Rainey




My friend Lisa with rockin' Larissa Ione (LOVE her hair!)

Authors LuAnn McLane & Morgan Malone

Sweet author Kay Stockham


Me & the delightful & funny Keri Stevens



The always gracious and lovely Ann Christopher




Author Jules Bennett



My pals Lisa & Niny (both have cool accents)




Toni Blake/Lacey Alexander & Lindsey Faber :)




Two people who make the event very special: Cheryl and her daughter Christy




Some cool new friends: Kris, Madelyn Ford & J.A. Saare

(there's me holding onto my drink for dear life LOL)

****
So there you have it. It's over for another year *sob*

Labels: ,

8 Comments

  1. It looks like you had a blast. I really enjoyed reading through your posts. Thanks for sharing!


  2. Loved your pictures and your recaps. Can't wait until next year.


  3. Awesome pics Stacy - love Larissa's hair too!!


  4. It was crazy busy wasn't it?
    It was great to sit and chat with a great group of women! It was like we just saw each other. (I think you said the same thing in your first post)
    Thanks for being my Math buddy with the raffle tickets. I'm like a deer in headlights when someone asks me to add something. lol.


  5. Great Blog Stacy. I can't believe its over and I have to wait a whole year to see you. Maybe Marcie and I can do a road trip to Chicago.

    Hugs


  6. Awesome pics (from both posts)

    I'm going to try really hard to come to this next year!!! :)


  7. What awesome pictures and descriptions of you event! I loved all 3 parts. I'm glad you had a great time and met wonderful authors.


  8. So Cool!! Thanks for sharing your photo and tweets from the event. I hope to join you in a fun event like this - someday!!


Post a Comment