Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Tuesday, June 01, 2010:
This 'n that
6th Annual
Readers and Authors Get Together
from Lori Foster, Dianne Castell, Linda Keller
Friday, June 4 — Sunday, June 6, 2010
Cincinnati Marriott North at Union Centre, West Chester Ohio



If you don't see any updated posts, it may be because I'm taking a brief hiatus from the blog for the next few days or maybe even weeks. Haven't decided. All depends on how much I can get done in the next few days before I take off to Cincy. If all goes according to plan, I'll be leaving early Thursday morning (can you say 6am...maybe) and will return on Sunday afternoon. I plan to bring my camera, phone, and laptop, so hopefully I can post pics throughout the day.


******

Thank you so much for all the feedback on my post about reviews. I read all the comments and appreciate what you each had to say. I think based on my thoughts about reviewing, I'm going to try and work on them to make them more cohesive, but don't plan on changing my current style too much. And I'll continue to keep spoilers to a minimum. I learned a lot from your comments, so it was definitely a valuable inquiry and I got a lot out of it. You guys keep me on my toes *g*


*****

Also, I LOVED all the responses to my contest and who you'd choose as you vampire sire. You guys are, for the most part, naughty wenches whom I love and adore *g* I've learned a lot from y'all.


******

I finished season 1 of Bones and loved it. Fun, smart, suspenseful show. Next up is season 1 of Mad Men. Really looking forward to it.


******

Watched Gamer over the weekend. As much as I love Gerard, this movie is not how I'd choose to spend my time. And Milo was creepy in a gross way, not in a hot way, so I didn't care for him either.

What would you recommend to see/stay away from?

Labels:

6 Comments

  1. Have a great time!!!!


  2. Have a wonderful time! Stay away from Duplicity with Julia Roberts/Clive Owens.


  3. I'm excited to see you this weekend!


  4. Would love to attend! :(


  5. I hope you have a wonderful time Stacy!


  6. Looking forward to meeting a fellow Shiloh fan.

    (her other stalker LOL)


Post a Comment