Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Saturday, May 22, 2010:
Book Alert: Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles

Photobucket



Paperback: 312 pages
Publisher: Flux (September 1, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0738718688
ISBN-13: 978-0738718682


The Sequel to Flux Bestseller Leaving Paradise!

Maggie and Caleb just went through the worst year of their lives. Hit by a car and starting life over with a limp, Maggie never thought she would forgive Caleb. But she did-and fell in love. What they shared was real. But Caleb wanted to be free from the past-and a terrible secret: he wasn't the one who hit Maggie. So he left Paradise-and Maggie-forever.

When Maggie and Caleb run into each other in a different town, they can't deny their true feelings. Will Maggie let Caleb get away again? Or will Caleb face the truth and return to Paradise?

I WANT!

Labels:

4 Comments

  1. I loved "Leaving Paradise" and can't wait to read this one too!
    So for all the Simone Elkeles books I've read have been great reads, I am sure this one will be too.

    :o)

    MsM


  2. I need to read Simone Elkeles books!


  3. I want this book SO bad! I thought 'Leaving Paradise' was a great book but it really needs a sequel.


  4. The first book is probably my favorite of Simone's, even though most people adore Perfect Chemistry. But that one really got to me, so this book is one I HAVE to read. Can't wait!


Post a Comment