Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, May 14, 2010:
I'm still gone but hopefully not forgotten....
Look at what the amazing Sagi created for me? Isn't she a doll?! I love her :) I'll be having a contest soon, then I can use this button for real. Can't wait!

And don't forget to check out the latest edition of the blog crawl, with darling Lea writing a fan letter to a favorite author. These letters have been a lot of fun to read.


Tomorrow, Patti has her turn to write her letter to a great author. And on Sunday, it's Val's turn. I have to admit, I've loved this idea because it's gotten me to visit blogs I don't normally visit. It's been great fun :)

Have you tried the blog crawl experience?

8 Comments

  1. What an incredible hawt button and look forward to whatever you have in store for us!! And I'm following the blog crawl too, very good letters to read :)


  2. Love the button Stacy!

    You aren't forgotten. ;)


  3. Hey Stacy thanks for the mention... Sorry I forgot to thank you before. *g*


  4. Love the new button Stacy. Hope you have been having a good time at your training.


  5. I love the button that Sagi made for you! Haven't done a blog crawl, but this letter one was a great idea. I'm loving all of them. Makes me want to write one. :)


  6. Never forgotten, Stacy :)


  7. How cool is that? She did a great job!


  8. *heads desk* I'm so behind on the fan letters! Must try harder....tomorrow (as I have 50 pages left in Lover Mine :)

    Love the button!


Post a Comment