Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, May 13, 2010:
Not really here....

I'm in a training session for two very long and tedious days, and I'll have limited or no access to the 'net, but I didn't forget about y'all! Here's a little bit of the pretty to tide you over. Say what you will (and I have), they are a gorgeous couple.

And don't forget to stop by Mandi's place today to check out her author fan letter. Just hope on over to Smexybooks and check it out :)


Who's your favorite celebrity couple?

3 Comments

  1. Definitely not these two!


  2. I don't know who is prettier him or her...

    I have such a girl crush on Angelina Jolie.


  3. I have to say Tim and Faith.

    I really don't like Angelina...look at her as a home wrecker and I don't think she is attractive at all...too skinny and lips are too big. I know many find those things attractive about her but not me. And Brad these days looks like a homeless hermit...have you seen recent pictures of him....OMG


Post a Comment