Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, June 21, 2010:
We have a winner!

Yikes, I almost forgot about my contest! I'm so into the guest bloggers that I'm neglecting other areas of my blog. However it's been less than 24 hours, so I guess that's pretty standard for me.

The winner of the 1st 3 books in Joss Ware's Awakening Heroes series is....


LISA R!


Congrats! Lisa I see you left your email addy, so I'm going to email you :) I hope you enjoy the books.

If I don't hear from you by Monday, June 28th, another winner will be chosen. Thank you all for playing. Stay tuned for future contests - I have some fun ones coming up :)


5. Lisa R.
18. Sandy H.
4. Julie
11. Diana (book of secrets)
15. throuthehaze
22. Andrea
16. Mitzi H.
20. donnas
13. Dottie (Tink's place)
9. skyla11377
7. Leontine
21. s7anna
1. Cassandra Crouser
23. Dr. J.
2. Blodeuedd
14. ErotRomReader (Janna)
19. Sotheara
24. tori aka ggs_closet
10. Lady Graeye
6. Scorpio M.
17. Robin K.
3. flchen1
26.
25. mbreakfield
12. maered
8. joder

Labels:

3 Comments

  1. Congrats Lisa! Hope you enjoy these books. I have this series and love it.


  2. Congrats Lisa!


  3. As a lover of series and Joss's books I'm in hog heaven. I love not having to put it on a shelf and wait for more of the the series. With three I can have a reading marathon--WooHoo!

    Stacy here's my address

    Lisa Richards
    2215 Satterwhite Cir
    Granite Falls, NC 28630
    USA


Post a Comment