Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, December 20, 2009:
Someone has Perfect Chemistry....
Photobucket


And that person is.....


throuthehaze!


Random.org helped me select the winner:


17. throuthehaze
2. Beleth
1. Coistycat
10. Kati
5. Armenia
14. Liza
18. Orannia
6. Lea
4. Mandi
3. Emmanuelle
9. Calila1988
11. elaing8
15. joder
13. Estella
12. CrystalGB
7. Mollie
16. Lady Graeye
8. RKCharron


Throuthehaze, please send me your snail mail addy to: trelainastarblazer AT yahoo dot com and I will mail out your copy to you :) If I don't hear anything by Sunday, December 27th, another winner will be selected.


*As for the winners of my 2 previous holiday contests, I haven't forgotten about you! And I hope to get those mailed out this week*


I'll be having one last holiday contest of my favorite things. Thank you for stopping by, and happy holidays :)

Labels:

3 Comments

  1. Thanks! I'm sending you my info now :)


  2. congrats throuthehaze


  3. Congrats throuthehaze and thank you Stacy!


Post a Comment