Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, December 13, 2009:
There be winners...

Photobucket

Well folks, I'm back. Believe it or not, I missed blogging terribly. And it's good to be home, despite the midwest winter weather. So I'm a little caught up, and ready to announce some winners.

First off is for the DVD "The Ugly Truth", a movie I really enjoyed. I had a blast reading the answers for the contest question - it was a lot of fun to see how daring and fun people can be, something I am so not LOL.

I'm jealous because I haven't even gotten a copy of this movie yet, but tis the season of giving, so the DVD goes to.....

DonnaS!


Congrats! Donna please email me your snail mail addy to trelainastarblazer @ yahoo dot com You have one week from today - until Sunday, December 20th, to contact me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.

----------


Nxt up is the first book in Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series, "Halfway To The Grave". Some cool ideas for supernatural creatures. It's hard to choose, isn't it? And I'm surprised so many people haven't read about Bones yet! I thought I was one of a very few. I hope the winner enjoys him (and the book) as much I as did. Of course if the winner is a guy, then I hope you love Cat *g* And...the copy of the book goes to....

Julie!


WTG! Same rule applies; please provide your snail mail addy to the email address provided above no later than a week from today, otherwise a new winner will be selected.

The holiday contests aren't over, so I hope you'll stop by and see what else is going on in December :)

Labels:

3 Comments

  1. Welcome back and I agree with you about this Midwest weather. It's truly freezing with a foot of snow on the ground her. Ugh!!!!

    Congrats winners!


  2. Congrats Donna & Julie and thank you Stacy! And I'm glad you're home safe and sound :)


  3. Glad to have you back hon! Safe & Sound! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Congrats to the winners!!! Enjoy!


Post a Comment