Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Tuesday, February 17, 2009:
The Valentine's Day winner :)
Once again I am late to announce the winner. Procrastination is obviously what Stacy means in blog-speak. Anywayz, without further ado, the winner of a book of their choice is...
BARBARA!!!
Like many in blogland, I used Random.org to choose my winner, and Barbara's name was only entered in once.
So, Barbara, please email me at trelainastarblazer @ yahoo DOT com with your snail mail addy and I'll get that out hopefully by the end of the month :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments

  1. Congrats Barbara!


  2. GET OUT!!!! GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! Dang, I need to play the lotto!!

    Thanks STACY! Yes, that's right, Stacy!! ;)


  3. Congrats Barbara! This is two in a row now right?
    You're luckier than Buddha! :o)


  4. yay barbara!!!


  5. wtg


Post a Comment