Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, February 06, 2009:
SEP, booksignings, blogging, and D.C. (again)
Photobucket


Saturday, February 7 at 2:00 p.m.


Tomorrow I'm going to be meeting Susan Elizabeth Phillips for the first time, and I cannot wait! I still haven't read all her books, and I have one left of the Chicago Stars series, but that's okay. I'm going to bring them all with me and see what happens. Everyone says how nice and funny she is, so I'm really looking forward to meeting her, and possibly some fellow bloggers. I hope to have pictures to post sometime soon.
***
But as you can see I'm heading off to D.C. once again, which I really enjoy, but it cuts into my blogging time - I don't bring my laptop with me and while I'm at work, I guess I should make an attempt to actually get some work done. (Crazy notion). Plus, the awesome Kati lives there so I'd love to get the chance to hang with her and talk books, m/m action, and RWA. And, thanx to Facebook, I'm going to be catching up with a friend from high school that I haven't seen in years, and I'm really excited about that. It's funny how much of a small world it is when you have
***
In other news, Michelle Buonfiglio recently went back to her roots and is now back at Romance Buy the Book, a more user-friendly blog, and I think a lot of people are glad to have her "back". MyLifetime was completely awesome in many ways, but the blogging format was a bit of a nightmare to navigate. Anyway, it's nice to be back to basics again, and if you get a chance, stop by and say "hey". Very cool news: Suzanne Brockmann will be at RBTB on Friday, February 13th - and you know I'm beyond thrilled at this news.
***
So, have a fabulous weekend!!!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments

  1. Hey Stacy-

    Hope you have fun at the signing. Can't wait to read all about it. have a wonderful weekend.


  2. Woohoo! Let me know which night is good for you and I'm there, girl! Can't wait to see you!


  3. Have a wonderful time, Stacy!


Post a Comment