Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, May 30, 2008:
Gettin' together with Lori Foster & Dianne Castell
Photobucket
It's that time of year again, and I'm really, really excited about it. A week from today, on June 6, I will be in Cincinnati, Ohio, spending time with some of my favorite people - online friends I've known for years. JudyF, Laurie, Barbara, Bad Barb, Beth (LadyB), Joni, Chris S, Lisa F, Kaleen, Niny, Deb, Alane (?),Carolyn...gosh I hope I'm not forgetting anyone. And of course there are the wonderful writers who will be attending as well. Here's the latest list from Lori's site:
  1. Liz Andrews
  2. Camille Anthony
  3. Lyn Armstrong
  4. D. Reneé Bagby
  5. Maya Banks
  6. Becky Barker
  7. Anya Bast
  8. Laura Baumbach
  9. Jacki Bentley
  10. Heidi Betts
  11. Elizabeth Bevarly
  12. Toni Blake
  13. Tiffany Bryan
  14. Stephanie Burke
  15. Monica Burns
  16. Susanna Carr
  17. Tori Carrington
  18. Maggie Casper
  19. R. Casteel
  20. Dianne Castell
  21. Billie Warren Chai
  22. Sam Cheever
  23. Ann Christopher
  24. Mary Ann Chulick
  25. Jodi Lynn Copeland
  26. Diane Craver
  27. Paige Cuccaro
  28. Sharon Cullen
  29. Sierra Dafoe
  30. Lauren Dane
  31. Bianca D’Arc
  32. Gia Dawn
  33. L.A. Day
  34. Jamie Denton
  35. Kate Douglas
  36. Sandra Dugas
  37. Carol Ann Erhardt
  38. Tia Fanning
  39. Gail Faulkner
  40. Lori Foster
  41. Shelley Galloway
  42. Renee George
  43. Xandra Gregory
  44. Heather Grothaus
  45. Megan Hart
  46. Allison Hatch
  47. Julie Heaton
  48. Cheryel Hutton
  49. Carolyn Ivey
  50. Selena Illyria
  51. Ann Jacobs
  52. Maddie James
  53. Marcia James
  54. Marteeka Karland
  55. Amy Knupp
  56. Celia Kyle
  57. Ashley Ladd
  58. Liana Laverentz
  59. Bonnie Rose Leigh
  60. Mary Lennox
  61. Michelle Levigne
  62. Cathy Liggett
  63. Cait London
  64. Melissa Lopez
  65. Dianna Love
  66. Donna MacMeans
  67. Jeffrey Marks
  68. Janie Mason
  69. Lena Matthews
  70. Janice Maynard
  71. Penny McCall
  72. Erin McCarthy
  73. Sarah McCarty
  74. LuAnn McLane
  75. Shawn Monique
  76. Lucy Monroe
  77. Rae Morgan
  78. Shelby Morgen
  79. Tuesday Morrigan
  80. Kelley Nyrae
  81. Anne Rainey
  82. Tracy L. Ranson
  83. Sara Reinke
  84. Marie-Nicole Ryan
  85. Rhianna Samuels
  86. Patricia Sargeant
  87. Jan Scarbrough
  88. Magdalena Scott
  89. Liane Gentry Skye
  90. J.M. Snyder
  91. Michele Stegman
  92. Kay Stockham
  93. DeNita Tuttle
  94. Leanne Tyler
  95. Paige Tyler
  96. Eve Vaughn
  97. Shiloh Walker
  98. Jody Wallace
  99. Ann Warner
  100. Diane Whiteside
  101. Sandy Wickersham-McWhorter
  102. J.C. Wilder
  103. Gwen Williams
  104. Beth Williamson
  105. S.J. Willing
  106. Donna Wright
  107. Tianna Xander

The majority of the proceeds will be donated to the CONDUCTIVE LEARNING CENTER of Greater Cincinnati, a local school specializing in education for children with spina bifida and cerebral palsy.

Photobucket

12 Original Stories by

Lori Foster, Erin McCarthyToni Blake, Dianne Castell, Karen Kelley, Rosemary Laurey, Janice Maynard, LuAnn McLane, Lucy Monroe, Patricia Sargeant, Kay Stockham, J.C. Wilder

And then there's this wonderful anthology, for a portion of the proceeds will go to support the Battered Women's Shelter of Cincinnati.
So who in blogland is attending this event?
First time, or a repeat offender?
Can't wait to see you there!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments

  1. I wanna go!! *Stamps feet* :(
    Oh well I shouldn't complain because where I will be in July. :D


  2. Have a great time, Stace! I hope it's as much fun as always! Take lots of pictures and give Michelle and Mon a squeeze for me.


  3. Maybe I'll get to go someday :o)

    But I can't complain since I get to go in July :o)


  4. I'm going! Can't wait to see you again, Stacy!


  5. Have fun! Sounds like you'll have a super time :-)


  6. Someday I will make it to this. Especially since it's only 2 hours away...............


  7. Hi, Stacy! I'm really excited about the Get Together, too. Good friends. Good times. I'll look for you again. Best!


  8. I'm so sad that I can't go this year. WAH! My oldest son is graduating, so I guess that's more important. *G* I'll be there next year, though. :-) Have a good time!!!


  9. I'll be looking forward to seeing those of you who are going, and wishing the rest of you could be there.


Post a Comment