- I have this fascination for the Loch Ness monster, and one day I hope to visit Scotland and go to where the legend began. I think it's the fantasy of such a beast living and lurking in a murky loch that has me so intrigued. Sidenote: there is a mention of this mysterious creature in one of Diana Gabaldon's books which is kinda cool.
- I am a huge animal lover, and growing up, my family always had dogs. My last pet, Roscoe, was 1/2 collie, 1/2 husky, and he was just gorgeous. But also rather reckless; when I was 14, he was killed by a bear. One of the most devastating things that ever happened to me, and I miss him so, so much, even now. There's nothing like the unconditional love of a pet, and my Roscoe got me through a lot of teenage drama. I loved him more than anything.
- During the 80's, I had posters of several actors and singers gracing my bedroom wall, but probably the two that stood out the most were Rob Lowe ("St Elmo's Fire", "Youngblood", "The Outsiders") and Jon Bon Jovi - the sexiest rocker to ever feature in my adolescent daydreams. Both are still good-looking today, though my adoration has waned over time.
- I had my first crush when I was about four or five. His name was Scott, and my mom has a few pictures of us together, holding hands. I still remember that.
- I didn't like "Catcher in the Rye". I read it in the 10th grade and I was bored out of my mind. I've considered going back to read it because it's one of those books that really cool people seem to love, but I'm not cool so really, what's the point?
- I was never baptized. This bothered me a lot when I was a teen, especially since most of my friends were Catholic and talked about it a lot. I felt like such a pariah, but I've come to terms with it, and my relationship with God is more spiritual than religious. I am at peace with my faith.
Okay, done. Anyone else? No? Yeah, I think everyone's done it by now. Anyway, now that I'm back, I'm working on some stuff, and I have a really cool interview coming up that I can't wait to share. 2008 should be a fun year :)