Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, February 03, 2008:
The winner of a night with Richard is....
Photobucket

Sorry, sorry, SORRY for being so late. I wasn't feeling well yesterday, slept most of the day, and I do apologize. But I'm feeling better today, and ready to grant this lovely prize to...

~MEGAN FRAMPTON~

Congratulations! Megan, you can email me your snail mail addy to trelainastarblazer@yahoo.com and I will send it via Barnes & Noble to ya :)

And thank you to EVERYONE who posted - such lovely little posts, and it got me sighing like a teenager with a crush. Love that feeling.

Labels: ,

6 Comments

  1. Oooohhh - Congats to Megan. I know she will love it!!


  2. Yay for me! Stacy, I just emailed you. I am thrilled! THRILLED! THANK YOU!!!!!


  3. Thanx Kristie, for the inspiration :)

    Yep, yay for you Megan LOL. Congratulations! I'll try to get it out this week :)


  4. Congrats Meagan!!!!!


  5. Congratulations, Megan!!!


  6. Thanks, guys! And thanks to Stacy. No worries on getting it out soon, I am jsut happy to know it's out there with my name on it.


Post a Comment