1. "Robin Hood" series 1 - the BBC drama with Richard Armitage. Enjoying it so far, though we need more Richard (I've only seen the first 3 episodes). Even the kid who plays Robin is fun to watch, reminds me a bit of Brad Pitt, but in a good way.
2. "The Vicar of Dibley: Wholly Happy Ending"...with Richard Armitage (seeing a trend here)
3. "Real Women Have Curves" - with America Ferrera from "Ugly Betty". Been wanting to see this one for awhile.
4. "Me Without You" - with Michelle Williams (the mother of Heath Ledger's baby). Looked interesting when I added it to my Q.
5. "The Devil Wears Prada". Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway, fashion. Okay, none of those get me overly excited, but the previews for it looked good.
7. "How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days" - can't believe I've never seen this. Looks much better than that new movie with Kate Hudson & MM. Think I'll pass on that one.
8. "Children of Men" with Clive Owen. Deep, thought-provoking, kinda suspenseful. And Julianne Moore is in it too. Like her.
9. "Driving Lessons" with Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter movies). Had a little crush on Ron and wanted to see what else he's been in.
10. "Ocean's 11" - can you believe I never say this either? George, Brad, Matt. Fun times.
11. "Ocean's 12" (need to add 13 too). Ditto.
12. "Prime" with Meryl Streep and Uma Thurman. Meryl is a therapist who encourages Uma to date...and she does. Meryl's younger son. Mom could kill. Sounds fun.
13. "Monsoon Wedding" - "Bride & Prejudice" has inspired me to see fims set in different countries, and I've heard great things about this one.
14. "Songcatcher" - celtic music, Aidan Quinn. Just those accents alone...
15. "Two Can Play That Game" - Morris Chestnut & Vivica Fox. They look good together and it caught my eye. Gabrielle Union plays the other woman. Girl fighting? Well, that doesn't really appeal to me but it looked fun.
16. "Firefly" - the Joss Whedon tv series. Nathan Fillion as the captain. Saw this when it aired, but not all the episodes. Been jonesing since BtVS went off the air for more Whedon brilliance.
17. "Serenity" - movie based on the tv series "Firefly". Just gotta see the movie too.
18. "Beowulf and Grendel" - with Gerard Butler. More Gerard. Added this after I saw "300", which I really liked. Wonder if he takes his shirt off in this one....
19. "North Country" with Charlize Theron (set in my hometown). It's about sexual harrassment in the mining industry. Not a shining moment for the mines (where my dad worked) but an important topic, and I want to see what areas they filmed where I grew up.
20. "Troy". Orlando Bloom. Eric Bana. I think Brad Pitt. Muscles. Total eye candy movie.
21. "Resident Evil". I need a good kick-ass chick movie.
22. "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" - and another.
23. "Resident Evil: Extinction" - okay, now I have to see the last one.
24. "Shattered" - Gerard Butler, Maria Bello & Pierce Brosnan. Pierce is a bad guy who steals G & M's daughter. Supposedly twists throughout the movie.
What am I missing?