Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Tuesday, October 30, 2007:
Happy birthday, bro...
Well another year has come and gone with little word on my younger brother. Last my parents had heard from a friend of his, he had lost his job and was living out of his truck. This hurts to write it, to think about, to consider the implacations. I try not to. I know that's awful of me, and believe me, there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about him at least a little, but if I did more than that, I think I'd go crazy. I'm not a very good sister.
Today is his 35th birthday. I hope he's somewhere warm (he'd been in California and Arizona) and that his life is getting back on track. Maybe one day he'll decide to come back into our lives again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment