Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, September 20, 2007:
Blogging slump....
Work has been crazy and exhausting since we are relocating our offices this week and when I'm at home, I'm finally able to relax and enjoy some good books and that's been heaven, but in the meantime, I've lost my blogging drive. I have about 15 posts in the hopper, just needing to be tweaked before I let them out to play in blogland, and the desire to do so just hasn't been there for the last 2 weeks. Plus my weekends are pretty booked up for the next month or so, which is great, but I need some "Stacy ~ time" or I'm gonna be a total crab. I'm more of a loner and enjoy time to myself and right now I've depleted that bank and it needs to be refilled. Does anybody else get like that or is it just me?

  • Judy F, I will be sending your book I just haven't been to the bookstore (gasp!)
  • Sue A, I have your book & address, I just haven't been to the post office either

Haven't done much in the way of being nice either LOL. I'm working on it, really I am, but I feel like I just don't have enough energy to go around. Maybe I just need chocolate.

I'm also looking forward to seeing a few movies out there - "Stardust" and "The Brave One". Anyone see anything lately that they'd recommend?

Enjoy the rest of your week, thanx for stopping by, and may you always be reading a good book :)

Labels:

4 Comments

  1. Well, at least your slump didn't last for months like mine did. Get some Stacy-time and relax a little ~ it's okay.


  2. I am like that. I can't bear to have my evenings all booked up. Having kids changed me a bit (out of necessity). There is only so much time in a day. Be easy on yourself and just indulge :)

    PS. I want to see The Brave One too :)


  3. I'm more of a loner and enjoy time to myself and right now I've depleted that bank and it needs to be refilled. Does anybody else get like that or is it just me?

    Oh my goodness! That totally describes me. Which is odd because I love people and love being sociable, but I absolutely have to have my alone time.

    I've been in a blogging slump, too. I'm sure it will pass for us. :o)


  4. Thanx Dev. I think I will *g*

    Toni, it's nice to see someone else understands. I can't always be surrounded by people. They eventually get on my nerves, and for no particular reason.

    Jen, I totally see that you love people. Your blog is very visitor-friendly, like you're having friends over for coffee. I love that :)


Post a Comment