Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, September 02, 2007:
Somebody's gettin' a free book...
Today was waaaay too nice for me to be indoors at noon, plus I totally forgot about my contest (it's been so long since I've had one). Anyway, I have now, through the usual random drawing, selected a winner....

Judy F!
Judy, I have your address, so just leave the name of your preferred book and I will ship it to you as soon as I get my lazy butt to the post office. Sound good?
Congrats, girlie :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments

  1. wow Stacy thanks. Do I just pick any book off of my list? If so I would love to have Julie Ortolon's Unforgetable, I think it will be out soon. If not let me know.
    (I am way to tired to be thinking)


  2. Sure kiddo. I'll keep an eye out for it. Let me know if that's your final choice.


Post a Comment