Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, August 23, 2007:
Alison Kent and supporting the cure
We've all been affected by breast cancer in one way or another, whether it's a friend, a family member, or even ourselves. Some very cool bloggers devote a lot of their own posts to their personal battles, and I commend their bravery. We have heroes out there, everywhere, and we are all together in our desire to stamp out breast cancer.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The very cool Alison Kent is doing a little something for the cure. Go check out her blog to find out how you can help, and find out about the anthology called "Coming Together: For The Cure". And always, please always, get a mammogram. You are too precious not to - please take care of you. Please.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments

  1. NICE BLOG.


  2. Hey Stacy -

    It's nice to see the word spread. This is terrific.

    I have also joined in this challenge on my blog.

    If you haven't been - come on over and leave a comment.

    Tammi Flora
    http://blog.tammiflora.com
    Comment for the Cure: The Blog Goes On


  3. Hey Stacy!

    I found you through Sylvia's blog!!! I love your reviews :-)

    I've also joined the challenge on my blog. I'm almost halfway to my 100 comment goal!

    You've got an awesome blog!


Post a Comment