Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, August 16, 2007:
Middle Name Madness
Crap. Jodi tagged me. I wish I could hate her, but I feel it's so much easier just to give in....plus she is rather nice and funny, so I'll just do the damn thing.


Here are the rules:


1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts. (Done).


2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. (Okay, done).


3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. (Done).


4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. (Normally I'd let you decide, but today I'm going to pick a few):
-Mailyn (will she do it???)


L - lazy. I am a human slug.

Y - yearning. For sleep. For chocolate. For books. For money. For Scotland.

N - nerdy. Complete dork here, people. You know it, I know it. No surprise to anyone.

N - naughty. Life sure is more interesting when you're having fun.

E - Entertained. Yeah, I'm easily amused & entertained most of the time.

T - Time. I have to be on time. I hate to miss out on stuff, like movie previews), or get a bad seat. I'm so anal about it.

T - Thoughtful. (And oh, so modest!) I like to believe that I do think of other people and pay attention to whether they are having a bad day or whether it's a special occasion or to include everyone for a party or outing. I hate the idea of people being left out or neglected. It hurts my heart.

E - Empathic. I can't help it, I tend to put myself in other people's shoes. I hope that makes me a more understanding person, a better friend. I hope so.


So there you have it.... Buh-bye.

Labels:

6 Comments

  1. Squeeee I was tagged!!!! Will do this 2morrow as Izzy already tagged me as well.

    I like memes. Have you done the iPod shuffle yet?


  2. Okay, I'll do it *kicking and screaming*. LOL. Just joking. This is a fun one. I'll let ya know when its up.


  3. Hahahahaha! Today, YOU are the funny one...I LOL'ed on several of these? Human slug? Too funny!


  4. I'll do it. I just have to think a bit first lol. Why, oh why do I have such a long middle name? lol.


  5. Mailyn, cool. I'll have to stop by your place and check it out. Uh, yeah, I've done ipod shuffle, I'm sure of it.

    Kelley, you're such a trooper LOL.

    Jodi, glad I could amuse. Yep, human slug probably should be my middle name...but thank God it's not. That would be a looong meme.

    Michelle, you can do it! I know, it's a pain. Why couldn't I have had Ann or Jo or something???


  6. LOL--Thankfully my middle name is very short :) Like me :/


Post a Comment