- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I'm 100% (or so I've been told) Finnish and have traveled to Finland when I was 22 years old - it was an amazing trip and I really hope to go back.
2. I am always shocking people, and by that I mean I have a lot of static electricity built up in me that zaps most people who come into contact with me. It's kinda weird.
3. When I was a kid, around four, I was extremely afraid of death, and wouldn't go to sleep. This went on for weeks, until I made the executive decision that I was going to go stay with Santa Claus and live forever.
4. I've only ever been completely blacked-out drunk once in my life - when I was 19. Did shots with a cop, then played a drinking game with a few friends and a couple of strangers at a party, and the next thing I know it was morning and I woke up on the living room floor with a scar on my back and I had no idea how I got it. Let's just say that it was the height of stupidity and I've never done that again, nor do I want to. Kids can be so stupid....
5. I really, really want the Loch Ness monster to be real. And one day I hope to see him/her (it?) when I go to Scotland.
6. I've always been drawn to tigers. I just love their wildness, their sleek beauty. I don't like that they are predators, but that is how they survive. I also hate that they are endangered. Humans can be incredibly cruel and selfish.
7. Give me a blue-collar guy over a suit any day of the week. I love a man who works with his hands, who wears faded jeans and cut-off shirts and has a bit of grease on him. Yum.
8. I am extremely low maintenance (and it shows). Including a 10-minute shower, it probably takes me 20 minutes to get ready. Being comfortable makes me feel good about myself.
I think just about everywhere I've been this meme has been posted, so I'll tag whoever else wants to do it :)