Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, May 03, 2007:
Here I am....
As I was doing research for Barb's post, I came across this picture of me from June '05 and realized that I don't really have a pic of me anywhere - I use avatars a lot.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me with Tony & Lori (aka Tori Carrington)
Since it's not a horrible picture I thought what the heck, here I am. There are also a few from last June someone floating on my blog (from the Lori Foster event). I'm just not big on getting my photo taken. But this is reminding me that soon I'll be able to wear shorts, and I think this calls for shopping. Yeah, definitely.

Labels: ,

3 Comments

  1. You're so pretty!

    And thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to make a new friend. :)


  2. You are a doll! And you should be big on getting your pic taken, silly girl! Ahhh...we are always are own worst enemy. *sigh*


  3. That should say - "we are always OUR own worst enemy." Geez, middle school English please!


Post a Comment