Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Tuesday, June 13, 2006:
Just me...and my basket....
Here is a picture of the basket I made for Lori Foster's/Dianne Castell's gathering. (Yep, that would be me holding the basket)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It included:

  • Bath & Body Works lotion, foaming milk and bath wash in "Romance"
  • a 15" foam heart-shaped pillow
  • Fannie May chocolate (which I love more than Godiva)
  • The Best of Chris Isaak CD
  • a romantic postcard and greeting card
  • and the best part: a signed copy of Gena Showalter's "Animal Instincts"


Again, congrats to my pal JudyF for winning the basket - I know you'll just love Gena's book - it is awesome!

So far, the final tally with the basket raffle and such, Lori and Dianne collected about $2500 for the YWCA Battered Women's Shelter. That is so amazing! I am incredibly proud to be a part of this group and love the generosity and creativity that goes into this project. I can't wait to participate next year and try and think of something even more fun to give away :) I hope to see you all there in 2007.

(Btw: my tank top says "Romance Readers Support Real Life Heroes: Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines" www.LoriFoster.com")

2 Comments

  1. Oh Stacy. I love my basket. Chocolate is long gone. Perfect week for that. LOL. I used the body wash this morning. It smelled great. It was good spending time with you again. Hope so see you soon. Hugs


  2. I'm so glad Judy! I was so happy someone I know won it. And I'm glad you're enjoying the goodies. I was hoping they would be useful - especially the chocolate LOL.


Post a Comment