Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, June 09, 2006:
I'm off to see Lori Foster and company....
Well kids, I'm off to Ohio in the morning to meet up with friends and authors for Lori Foster's and Dianne Castell's 2nd annual reader/writer get-together. Here are some pictures from last year - yep, there's me, Bad Barb, Judy F (who gives the Scamps and Vamps our daily hotties - she is a goddess!) and the dear and spunky Laurie - you have to scroll past all the 2006 stuff and then you'll see the pictures (about 1/2 way down). Hopefully I'll have lots of pictures to share from this event - not the best picture-taker. Anyway, I am soooo excited! Wish you all could be there.

Enjoy your weekend!

3 Comments

  1. Have fun!!


  2. I know you had a blast!!! I'm so jealous :)


  3. I did, I did! Wish you guys could have been there. Next year maybe?


Post a Comment