Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, June 05, 2006:
Here's another one for your listening pleasure...
I've been trying to pick just one blog topic all day and my mind is all over the place and can't really settle for just one. Now I have a headache from all that thinking and I just decided to take the easy way out and post more on another recent music discovery. I heard this one at the bookstore last night. Gosh, sometimes that p/t job comes in handy...I learn something from it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So today I went and got both the CD and the DVD, cuz I think Chris Isaak is sexy in a weird, kinda dirty way. I don't know what it is, maybe it's the way he always looks like he's thinking wicked thoughts...or is that just me? He reminds me of David Duchovny's Mulder in that respect -

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

- they both have that sexy/nerdy thing going for them. Though they both also look pretty normal in these pictures. Maybe it is just me...

So ever since "Wicked Game", I've been a fan of Chris' style and individualism. I'm not a fangirl fan - never saw his t.v. show - but I do love his music and the erotic overtones it gives off. Music is such a powerful thing, and can evoke so many different emotions. Whether it's the sound of his voice or the wail of that guitar, you feel it in your blood.

Anyway, I think this CD is a great find, and one I will listen to over and over while wishing I was Helena Christensen in "Wicked Game"....come on, can you really blame me? *g* It really was a great video.

2 Comments

  1. Stacy, I don't know one girl who didn't want to be Helena Christianson, in that video or not.
    Not only is she absolutely beautiful but she had the undivided attention of Chris.
    Don't you just feel sorry for her? *g*


  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Post a Comment