Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, March 23, 2006:
Yay! My blog is so pretty!
Okay, I am so freakin' clueless when it comes to all this computer stuff, and I was getting frustrated with some things that I couldn't fix with my blogger template. I was jealous of the people that had the cool blogs, with all these pictures and links and fun stuff that I decided to pay attention as to where these blogs were coming from.

At some of the blogs I would visit, I came across a button for someone who designs blogs, and decided to contact that person. Her name is Jane, and over the last few weeks she has worked wonders for me (like I said, clueless). I won't go into detail about the mess she had to clean up (la la la la la la, I can't hear you) but believe me, it wasn't pretty. She's still fixing some stuff, and she's been so gracious, and I am so, so, SO happy with the outcome. So for an affordable way to get a pretty world (look! sparklies!), click on the button in the lower corner for Gemmak designs. I am very happy with the final results, and God bless Jane for putting up with me!

7 Comments

  1. Jane is the BOMB. She redid my blog too and I happily refer anyone and everyone to her.

    Isn't it wonderful to just have it all FIXED!!!

    And it looks gorgeous. Congrats on the new look!


  2. Thanx Maura - your blog was one of the ones I used as inspiration :)

    Yep, Maura, it is GREAT to have it fixed! Believe me, she had her work cut out for her, too. There are still a few things she's going to do for me, and I have to figure out how it all works now, but it is well worth it.


  3. Looks great Stacy!
    -Jennifer Y.


  4. very cool............in your face in a very good way...........


  5. Wow! I love the new look! It's awesome!


  6. Great new look, Stacy! Pretty. :)

    Cindy


  7. Very pretty Stacy...


Post a Comment