Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, June 30, 2010:
Guest spotlight: Sagi
What can I say, Sagi is one of those people you "meet" and she's just such a joy, so sweet and enthusiastic and funny that you can't help but love her. I met her on Twitter, and she always makes me smile because she's always the first one to say good morning and to generally put me in a good mood by making me feel like she's happy to see me LOL. It's a nice feeling to be liked *g*
But enough about me. Here's Sagi in her own words.....

Stacy: Feel free to tell us about yourself: name, background, etc. Are you a reader/blogger/writer?

Hi my name is Sagi. I am was born and raised in the USA but moved to Israel 4 years ago. In my family I am considered a bookworm. My whole family reads a nice amount but I am the only one who always has a book in her bag and on my thoughts. LOL! There are times I can't find anything to read and that drives me insane! Other times I can't stop finding good books and I love it! But my wallet doesn't lol. I am a blogger and writer as well. When I say writer I don't mean writing a book. I have recently noticed that I write well so I started to write a bit. Its not always a story sometimes its a poem or how I feel. Its refreshing and nice to write something from within myself.

Stacy: Do you have a blog? What is the name/link and how would you describe your blog?

Yes I have a blog. :D My blog is called Sagi's Randomness http://sagis-randomness.blogspot.com/ . My blog is called Sagi's Randomness because I am a very random person. When I mean random I don't mean that the blogs topic is changing I mean one day I can write about a book and the next about Got MIlk?. I am famous with my friends for changing subjects all the time. Its hilarious so I thought that my blog can be as random as I am within reason. In my blog I talk about music I love, my own writings, some photoshop pictures I make, and just about anything else that pops into my head. I tried to write book reviews for my blog and it just seemed out of place.

I am also a Book Lover on Book Lovers Inc http://book-lovers-inc.blogspot.com/ but I am on a break from reviewing and posting for a while until I finish my college assignments and get myself into a new routine. All my fellow Book Lovers are fun and write funny and interesting reviews and posts on the blog.


Stacy: What book(s) are you currently reading? Would you recommend it?

I am currently reading Lover Awakened by JR Ward, Dead Undead and Somewhere in Between by JA Saare, and Colters Woman by Maya Banks.

I recommend them all. All three authors write amazing characters and I just can't stop once I start! :D I started the book by JA Saare and had a little rough reading patch in my life so I will get back to it. The book is really well written and I love it! I just needed a break from reading but then got persuaded by many fellow bloggers to read the Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward and I literally can't stop myself from starting the next book right after the book I was reading. The Maya Banks book I am still in the beginning of so I still don't know how much I like it or how good it is.

Stacy: What's playing nonstop on your iPod rotation right now?

I recently found out that I am music obsessed and am a movie junkie. When I started to blog and tweet I found out how much music was a part of my life. Before I knew I loved music obviously I just didn't get how much and how powerful a song is for me. I listen to mainly Pop and Rock but also others if I like the song. When I am happy, sad, pissed, hyper, etc. the songs below help me get through the day. Of course those are not the only songs but they are the main songs.

I don't have one most played song. I have a few most played songs because it depends on how I feel and if I got new music or not. For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert, Goodbye by Kristina Debarage, Halfway Gone by Lifehouse, Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flats, and Let Me Be Myself by 3 Doors Down. The list can really go on a little longer lol.

Stacy: What are your favorite places to visit online?

The first websites that I to into when I open my browser is my email, twitter, and facebook. Then I visit blogs, and other random sites. I also like to use google images. I find some interesting things online sometimes.

Stacy: What are some of your favorite things: beverage? food? t.v. show?

My favorite drinks are... I don't really like to drink anything but water and hot chocolate, but if I go out I drink something called Fidgeling Sour. My favorite TV shows are, Friends, Gilmore Girls, Party of Five, Kyle XY, Gossip Girl, Pimp My Ride, Made and The Cosby show. My favorite foods are, chocolate, lasagna, bolognese, salmon, israeli salad, ceasar salad, tomatoe soup, vanilla ice cream, and pizza.

Stacy: Which hottie out there is to die for?

I think that Heath Ledger is a hottie to die for and so is Bones from the Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost. Yea I picked a real person and a book character :P

Stacy: Favorite restaurant?

My favorite restaurant in the whole world is in New York. Its called Shun Lee not far from Central Park. Its my all time favorite restaurant. I have been going there for years and every time I go to NY I have to eat there. Its chinese food. I have the same things there but it never gets boring and the experience of eating in that restaurant is cool. There are dragons on the walls as lights and also a monkey. lol.


--
~ Sagi

--

Thank you Sagi for being in the spotlight :)

Labels: ,

8 Comments

  1. Fun! Bones is definitely a hottie ;)

    You are currently reading three good books too!!


  2. HII SAGI! It's @Envyious on twitter lol Our wallets would be bffs if they could talk ;P My family aren't readers at all, just me!

    And I LOVE MAYA BANKS. Colters' Woman is awesome, hope you enjoy it! It's sequels are just coming out right now.

    xoxo


  3. Great interview with Sagi Girl, Stacy!! I approve of your current reads Sagi!! You'll love them all!


  4. thank you Stacy for hosting me on your blog :D and I agree with you all Mandi, Envyious and Sparklybearsy! lol


  5. I love the entire Adam Lambert album. For Your Entertainment is a definite must have on the playlist. :)


  6. Love finding other book lovers!

    I agree Bones is a hottie!!!


  7. Hey Sagi!

    I love your blog banner your blog's description. As Stacy indicates you sure have an enthusiastic and fun voice! I've read all the books you are reading right now and enjoyed them all - I hope you do too.

    thanks for sharing with us and thanks to Stacy for hosting!


  8. J.A. Saare I agree Adam Lamberts For Your Entertainment is a MUST have! :P

    Liza me too and thanks :D Bones was my first book bf :P

    Lea aaww thanks :D I just finished 2 and loved them! :P thanks about the banner I made it :D


Post a Comment