Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Saturday, January 23, 2010:
Thanx for the recs & a Chloe Neill booksigning

First off, thank YOU for all the amazing recs for the hot 'n sexy m/m romance stories I was looking for. For those who don't know, "The Assignment" by Evangeline Anderson was my first m/m romance, and it set the tone for the type of stories that appealed to me the most, specifically the heterosexual angle. It's not that I don't appreciate or want to read about two gay men falling in love, because I have read some wonderful stories along those lines and enjoyed them very much, it's just that at this particular time, I wanted the more forbidden aspect. Yes you've discovered one of my dirty girl secrets *g*


Photobucket

In about an hour or so, I'll be heading up north - Racine, Wisconsin to be specific - for the Chloe Neill booksigning. I'm soooo excited! I don't know if anyone else is going, but I'd love to meet you if you are :) A HUGE shout-out to Mandi from Smexy Books for having talked up Chloe's books and having her as a guest at the Smexy blog. Mandi is among one of my most favorite book pimps, and I appreciate how she brings us the latest and greatest. I may not love the Killers like she does (I'm more a Nickelback kinda girl) but that doesn't mean she doesn't have fabulous taste in books *g*

I'll do my best to take and perhaps tweet pictures, and if I learn any good dirt, I'll post it here. Enjoy your day, lovelies :)


What's on your agenda today?

Labels: ,

5 Comments

  1. Can't wait to hear all about the books signing. I'm taking my nieces to see the 101 Dalmatians play this afternoon and then we are going out to eat with family.


  2. Would love to meet Chloe. Maybe you can talk her into attending the signing in June. Have fun and drive safely.


  3. Happy reading Stacy and I hope you have a wonderful time at the signing!


  4. Oh Stacy..thank you..you really need to thank Chloe..she asked me to review her book..I had never heard of it..don't tell her, ok? LOL

    I'm sending you Killer videos stat;)


  5. I'm so jealous you get to go to her signing! She's one of my new favorite authors.


Post a Comment