Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, January 13, 2010:
Eye candy....

I didn't want to have a negative cloud over the blog today, so I decided to share this cutie with ya ;) Wish I could see more of him in this picture. If anyone has any other pictures, please feel free to share. I would love to add to my collection. He fits the description of many of my favorite romance heroes: good-looking without being too pretty, dark hair and eyes, sexy mouth, a bit scruffy.

Who do you picture when you read your books?

A movie star? Rock star?

Husband or boyfriend?

Someone made up in your head?

Labels:

6 Comments

  1. I would say it's a combo between someone I make up and movie stars.


  2. Oooh! If he had a tattoo, he'd match Hotty McTattypants on my blog.

    He looks kinda Zsadist-like to me.


  3. He's so pretty.

    My heros are always tall, dark, extremely fit, and can't get enough of me. I almost always place myself in the heroine shoes, LOl.


  4. Great eye candy! My heroes are always something I made up! I have a blog header award for you at my place!


  5. Yummy eye candy, Stacy! My heroes are usually a combo of a movie star and someone I make up.


  6. Nice picture!! I often picture Sawyer from LOST!!!! Unless the hair is a different color.


Post a Comment