Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, January 10, 2010:
Contest update & some upcoming reader/writer events
The 2010 Reader and Author Get Together

June 4th – 6th, 2010

Cincinnati Marriott North at Union Centre, West Chester Ohio
Registration will open on Lori’s site in January 2010 – so check back then!

I hope to see you there this year. I'm so looking forward to another fun event. I already know a few people won't be attending (Kati! *sob*) but I hope many of you will be able to. June sounds pretty good right about now.

*****

Just to clarify about my blog anniversary contest: there were only 4 winners: PJ, Maureen, Liza and maered. Someone thought because their name was on the list that they were a winner, but what I did was include all the names that posted who wanted to be entered in the contest. I hope that clears up any confusion, and I apologize if anyone else thought the same.

Oh, and just in case anyone was wondering, I do make my contests available to anyone who can receive mail, and out of these 4 winners, 1 of them was actually from another country, so yes, I practice what I preach LOL. To the winners: prizes have not gone out yet, but I hope to work on that this week. I have a business trip coming up so I've been a bit busy. But I promise you will not be forgotten.

****

My pal Dani told me about this event, and I'm really looking forward to attending!

If anyone else is in the Chicagoland area and plan to attend,

I'll love to meet you!


Photobucket

SPRING FLING
WRITERS' CONFERENCE


April 23 - 24, 2010
Deerfield, IL


Saturday, April 24, 2010
4:30 - 6:00 pm

Open to the Public


Meet your favorite authors and get copies of their latest releases!

Here's the current list of wonderful authors who'll be in attendance:

CHERRY ADAIR
LAURA MOORE
MARILYN BRANT
ANNEMARIE ORTEGA
LAURIE BROWN
JENNA PETERSEN
LYDIA DARE
JULIA QUINN
BLYTHE GIFFORD
ABIGAIL REYNOLDS
ELIZABETH HOYT
ERICA RIDLEY
JULIE JAMES
DEBRA ST. JOHN
MARGOT JUSTES
JAN SCARBROUGH
BETH KERY
JUNE SPROAT
JADE LEE
ANGIE STANTON
LINDSAY LONGFORD
JENNIFER STEVENSON
ANN MACELA
KAY STOCKHAM
MYRNA MACKENZIE
KIMBERLY SULLIVAN
KELLY MAHER
MARGARET WATSON
MORGAN MANDEL


What's going on in your world?

Labels: , ,

7 Comments

  1. Hi Stacy, thanks for posting the dates for Lori's gathering. I won't be able to come. We have graduation that weekend and I can't miss it. Sorry! Maybe next year, but I will see you at RWATN, right?

    Peace and love,
    Paula R.


  2. Unfortunately with so many conferences within weeks of on another from Lori's, to Borders' Romcon to RWA nationals, it makes me wonder who picks what and where to go. if only I could go to all, especially if I knew you would be there Stacy ;)


  3. I'll be at Lori's...it is in my neck of the woods (Cincinnati)!!! This will be my first year attending.


  4. I'm hoping to be able to come to Lori's gathering this year. Just have to make sure I don't have my cousin's graduation that weekend. Will start checking into it now.


  5. That's just a hop, skip and a jump away from where I live. I'm seriously thinking about going.


  6. I SO wish I had a teleportation device...or a Tardis!


  7. Stacy, looking forward the Spring Fling -- I had so much fun and spent so much money on books!


Post a Comment