Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, September 03, 2009:
Book alert: Bound, Branded and Brazen by Jaci Burton
Photobucket

Bound, Branded & Brazen
Berkley March 2, 2010
ISBN: 0425232697

Bound, Branded, and Brazen
Bound by passion, branded by love, brazen enough to take it all…
In the wilds of Oklahoma, three sisters have a hot date with destiny. Valerie, Brea, and Jolene McMasters reunite on the family ranch that should have been called the Bar Nothing…

Bound…
When Valerie left for the big city, she kissed her foreman husband, Mason, goodbye—along with the best sex she ever had. Now, seeing him brings back sizzling memories. But their rekindled fire threatens to burn them both.
Branded…
Watching Gage wrangle untamed horses with a gentle but firm touch leaves Brea hot and bothered. But can she live out her fantasy with a man who may ask more than she’s willing to give?
Brazen…
Ranch hand Walker Morgan can’t afford to lose his job by getting too close to his new boss, Jolene, no matter how much she tempts him. But Jolene’s prepared to take the first step, because what Jolene wants, Jolene gets. And Jolene wants Walker.

One of my favorite erotic romance books is Jaci Burton's Wild, Wicked and Wanton, and this one promises to be another favorite hot anthology. Sounds pretty sexy, doesn't it?
What's the latest erotic romance you've read, and would you recommend it?


Labels:

4 Comments

  1. I really liked Wild, Wicked and Wanton as well. This looks great Stacy. Thanks for the heads up.


  2. I don't think I've read any of Jaci Burton's books...this sounds good though!

    The last erotic romance I read was.... *thinks* *thinks harder* I think it was a yaoi manga book. I do have a Lora Leigh soming up on my TBR list shortly :)


  3. w00t! I freaking LOVED Wild, Wicked and Wanton. So I can't WAIT for this one, which I had no idea was coming out. I can't wait!

    Thanks for the heads up, Stace!


  4. I love Jaci's work. I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for this one. Thanks for the heads up.

    The last erotica novel I read was Taking Care of Business by Megan Hart and Lauren Dane. It was really good!

    My favorite erotica authors are Jaci Burton and Megan Hart and just about the only ones I read. I just got Deeper in the mail yesterday, but I'm not sure when I'll get to it.


Post a Comment