Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Tuesday, February 24, 2009:
My latest crush...
Photobucket
(Click on the picture to get the full effect)
***
Okay I know I'm oh-so-late to the party here, having recently started watching "Heroes", just finished watching season 1 last week, but Sendhil Ramamurthy is my new favorite thing. I don't know anything about him other than what he does on the show, but man, he does it for me, big-time. Always been a sucker for brown eyes, and his character, Mohinder, is really smart, which is another big turn-on for me. And I love listening to his voice. (If anyone watches the show, please don't tell me if he turns bad!)
***
Now I can't wait to catch up with season 2 and see what Mohinder's been up to, but next up is "Dexter", once I finish watching season 2 of "Entourage".
***
Who's your latest crush?

Labels:

7 Comments

  1. I always had it bad for Sylar on heroes. Right now I am lusting after Julian McMahon who is Dr. Christian Troy on the oh so naughty Nip/Tuck on FX


  2. Taylor Kitsch.

    OK, he's not new. But he is my favorite crush.

    Him and Becks. What can I say? I'm loyal to my boy-toys.


  3. My latest crush is Joshua Jackson from Fringe. He's definitely no Pacey. LOL

    My husband and I loved Heroes at the beginning, but haven't watched it since halfway through S2. Hope you enjoy it!


  4. I love him! And wouldn't he make a good Max?? :-D

    I agree with Casee about Joshua Jackson, too. My, my he grew up nicely.


  5. Well, it's not new, but my TV crush is the yummy David Boreanaz. And the boys from "Supernatural" ain't bad either! ;-)


  6. He is definitely nummy scrumptious. But he's too short. Argh!

    For me it's tall...yup, tall. Well, I'm 6'1"...what do you expect? he-he.

    Hugh Jackman as Wolverine? Oh yeah. Mmm...Actually that new movie X-Men Origins: Wolverine has some of the tallest actors out there. Yummy, yummy, yummy! *happy dance* I'm sure you can guess what movie I'm going to go see. he-he


  7. I think mine's pretty obvious (laughing) Nico Archambault - the winner of So You Think You Can Dance Canada. And what is terrifying - he's 3 years younger then my youngest son!!!


Post a Comment