Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, October 31, 2008:
Happy Halloweeeeeeeen!
Photobucket
I admit, I love the old black & white scary movies. They are gray and blurry and just a hit more believably scary than a lot of what you see today. They feel more sinister in a way. One of my favorite things to do on Halloween is to watch all the old movies with a big bowl of popcorn. And, and you can't forget the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. Classic.
I'm not going to any parties this year, which is fine with me, but it made me wonder...
What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
What was your most favorite costume ever?

Labels:

6 Comments

  1. My works both have costume contests. This year I am "partly cloudy with a chance of rain".


  2. I don't dress up anymore but the baby is the Black Spiderman. Well be going out tonight going from door to door. Even if we have to pull out the umbrellas :o)


  3. This year I'll be a doctor at my friend's party. I was going to be Hermione Granger, but I waited too long to order some of the stuff.


  4. This year I wasa fairy. The mom at my school made my costume again this year. It was SO pretty! :)


  5. I don't dress up anymore, and I am sure that there are some that think I am in costume year round - the witch one.........ROFLOL I also don't like watchng the scary movies......Just a big ole chicken here......


  6. Ooooo, I love the oldies. When I was in the hospital being induced with daughter #3, the original Frankenstein was on. I've always felt sorry for that big guy. Dracula is another fav. I have always thought it would be cool to have someone sexy and dangerous knocking at my window at night. No mind control needed..... ;p

    I don't dress up anymore and I actually miss it. Maybe I'll find something fun for next year.


Post a Comment