Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, October 31, 2007:
A Halloween classic.....
Halloween means different things to different people: spooky music; dressing up in outrageous costumes; scary movies; rainy & dreary weather; getting all the good candy. But for me, it's....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I mean, how can you not adore the weird kid who devotely writes to the Great Pumpkin every year, never losing faith that one day he'll show up and make all of Linus' dreams come true? Sure, he's stuck waiting around forever with just his friend's pesky sister, freezing and getting spooked, but what's a little discomfort when your hero is out there somewhere just waiting to reward your dedication?
And who wouldn't love the sage advice of a young man who has learned from experience when he advises to "Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker.". Words to live by.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Do you have a favorite Hallween classic?

Labels: ,

6 Comments

  1. I love that movie!! It is probably my all-time favorite.


  2. I love the Great Pumpkin! Aww.


  3. Stace - I tagged you today.

    Well, you know, I'm not a fan of Halloween in any form. But I wish you a happy, spooky day!


  4. The Great Pumpkin, hands down!


  5. Thanx ladies. The sad thing was to hear from a few people yesterday how they don't like Charlie Brown. Gasp! I almost had heart failure. LOL.

    MK - check. I'll work on it this week.


  6. Charlie is OK, but now I have a new fav.. High Spirits.
    Must be all those ghosts and all that drunkness and dead fish heads whistling.
    LOL!!


Post a Comment