Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, October 31, 2007:
Mine....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hardcover: 304 pages
Publisher: Ballantine Books (October 30, 2007)
ISBN-10: 0345501098
ISBN-13: 978-0345501097

It’s Christmastime in Boston, and this year the silver bells will be wedding bells as FBI agent Jules Cassidy ties the knot with the man of his dreams, Hollywood heartthrob Robin Chadwick. The pair plan a quiet, intimate ceremony, to be witnessed by family and close friends from the FBI, SEAL Team Sixteen, and Troubleshooters, Incorporated, including Sam Starrett and Alyssa Locke. But the holiday season brings more to the happy couple than they expect. A waterfall coming through their kitchen ceiling, a bat colony in the attic, old family tensions . . . even an international incident can’t dampen their spirits. But add to that a parade of unexpected guests, including a reporter looking for a scoop, an ex-lover hell-bent on causing trouble, and a dangerous stalker, and suddenly the wedding is poised to unravel in chaos. But nothing will stop Jules and Robin from getting their happy ending, because along with a guest list featuring the most elite counterterrorism force in the world, they have their own secret weapon–true love.

About time! Anyone who visits here on a regular basis knows that Suz Brockmann is an auto-buy author for me, and this 12th release of the Troubleshooters series is no exception. Other than Sam & Alyssa's story, Jules' HEA has been one of the most highly anticipated stories for me in the series, so I will be getting myself to the bookstore today to get my copy. So what if it's Halloween?! This is a Brockmann Troubleshooters story!

And, this I learned at Kate Davies' blog: "Every penny of Suz's earnings -- advance, royalties, foreign rights, audio royalties, subrights -- is being donated to MassEquality. Every penny."

Now how cool is that? The lady rocks.

Labels: ,

4 Comments

  1. Yeah, I'll start reading the troubleshooters series eventually. They're all on my wishlist ~ I actually bought one of them last week for a quarter at the friends of the library rack ~ I think it's the 8th once, so I've got to read the other 7 first :-)


  2. My copy just came in from the library. I don't know why I even bother....I always end up buying them! :) Have to finish Moning's Bloodfever first though, since it's already overdue!! Eek!


  3. Oh, it's so good!! Have you finished it yet?


  4. Dev, you do, you do! I just love 'em.

    Mollie, that's why I buy.

    C2 - LOL. Not yet. I'm still reading another book, but believe me, I was tempted. might have to bring it to work with me.


Post a Comment