Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, September 11, 2008:
Book buzz meme
I don't always do the memes, but I thought this one was kinda fun and very easy, so here it is...
I am going to list three categories of books
5 MUST Read Books, 5 Books on Your Nightstand, and 5 Look For These Soon.
Anyone I tag should put these same lists on their blog but SUBTRACT one book from each list and ADD one of their own. (My added titles are in RED.)
Then they should tag at least 5 more bloggers.
It will be fun to see how the lists change as it goes around the blogosphere. Please come back to this post and leave a comment so I can see how the lists are changing as they go around the blogosphere.Since this is Book Buzz…please keep your lists to titles released in 2007-2009.
MUST Read Books:
"Seduce Me At Sunrise" by Lisa Kleypas
Freefall by JoAnn Ross
It Only Takes A Moment by Mary Jane Clark
A Mile in My Flip-Flops by Melody Carlson
Yellow Moon by Jewell Parker Rhodes


5 Books on the Nightstand:
"Pleasure Unbound" by Larissa Ione
My Best Friend's Girl by Dorothy Koomson
Sun Kissed by Catherine Anderson
Crazy in Love by Lani Diane Rich
From Harvey River by Lorna Goodison


5 Look For These Soon:
"A Wallflower Christmas" by Lisa Kleypas
Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Wanted by Shelley Shephard Gray
Just One of the Guys by Kristan Higgins
Midnight: A Gangster Love Story by Sister Souljah


I'm going to tag anyone who stops by the blog and wants to play. Have fun!

Labels: ,

2 Comments

  1. Oooh - I might play. Maybe on Toni's group. :) Pleasure Unbound rocked my world - you should definitely read it soon!


  2. Hey, cool Stacy! Glad you enjoyed the meme. It sure made me take a closer look at my TBR pile and TBP list!


Post a Comment