Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, July 27, 2008:
Romance...on the radio
Photobucket
Mark your calendars, readers. Michelle Buonfiglio of Romance B(u)y the Book is hosting an Avon Romance call-in radio program on Friday, August 1st (3:30pm PDT/6:30pm EDT) with some favorite historical authors - Jenna Petersen, Sophie Jordan, Lorraine Heath, Gayle Callen/Julia Latham and Elizabeth Boyle!
Wouldn't it be cool to call in and ask questions of some of the wonderful romance writers out there today? If you don't get a chance to meet them in person, this is the next best thing :)
~ Click here for more details ~

Labels: ,

4 Comments

  1. Thanks, Stacy! You're such a good friend.

    I'd love for your SPOE pals to join us, and to call in and ask questions and give opinions. Even if you don't love historicals, you could tell us what you think might make them work for you. Or, we could just try to figure out on how many of these authors' covers our boy, Nathan, has been greased up and stripped down. See? I can be very classy...


  2. Looks like fun! Thanks for letting us know, Stacy!!!


  3. Oh, thanks for mentioning the radio show. This is going to be so exciting. And make sure you drop by my blog because I have a little contest if you happen to get through and ask me a question, or we can compare notes on hot cover models . . .Yes, with Michelle at the helm this will be very classy. :)


  4. QB, I do try LOL. If I wasn't going to RWA I'd definitely call in.

    Dev, I can't wait to hear more about the experience.

    Thanx Elizabeth, and thank you for stopping by.


Post a Comment