Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, July 30, 2008:
Off to San Franciiiisco....
Photobucket


Well my plan had been to have posts to schedule while I was away in California, but I was more lazy than ambitious, so this is it. I will miss y'all, though I'm happy to know some of you will be in Cali and I'll actually get to meet. I'm so excited about that. It really is a small world.

And I hope to snag some great books (possibly signed) to give away in future contests, and see a bit of the city. I also hope to get some pictures, but if mine don't turn out or I run out of batteries, I'm hanging with my pal Beth, and she's my back-up plan as she takes good pictures.
Have a great week, and I'll see ya soon!

Labels: ,

1 Comments

  1. Have a fantastic time, Stacy! Give LeeAnn a big squeeze from me!

    Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!


Post a Comment