Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Tuesday, May 06, 2008:
Blogging? Can't right now, I'm reading...
It's true, blog burn-out has set in, and it shows. I just haven't had the heart to blog lately anyway. I'd rather be outside right now in the gorgeous 70+ degree weather we've been having, or at the very least, reading. So, I will most likely be M.I.A. for the next several days.
Friday I leave for D.C. to meet up with some of my favorite online friends for the weekend, and hopefully I'll be back with lots of pictures and stories to share. I am so looking forward to this, having known many of them for at least 2 years.
What have you been up to?
Planning on meeting any online friends anytime this year?

Labels: ,

5 Comments

  1. Sorry for your blog burn out. It happens. Have fun on your trip, that is exciting. Iam up to not much. My hubby is planning something for our 10 year anniversary but I do not know what yet.
    I will probably not meet up with any thins year because of the baby but hopefully next year because the RT convention is in my town next year.


  2. I haven't been blogging much lately either! It's not so much blog burnout as craziness in my life. Trying to get things in order for buying my house has taken over. And then this week is finals week at work, too!

    As for meeting online friends, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to Lori & Dianne's weekend after making the new home purchase, but I decided to come anyway! So I'll be seeing online friends that weekend, if no other :-)

    Enjoy your trip to DC!


  3. I'm the same, Stacy. Have a great trip!!!
    I hope I see Ames this summer. I need to feed her I think :)


  4. WOO HOO!! Let the vacation begin! =o)

    Can't wait to see you in just over a day. ;o)


  5. I got to meet some online friends a couple weekends ago at the Rose City Romance Readers Luncheon. It was loads of fun!

    Have an excellent time in DC, and enjoy your reading!


Post a Comment