Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, May 01, 2008:
Do girls make passes at guys who wear glasses?
Photobucket


You bet they do!


Lately I've been thinking about the guys in my life that I've been out with, the ones I've been most attracted to over the last 10 years, and almost without exception, they've all worn glasses. It's so weird I've never noticed this before, but it's undeniably true.

The strange thing about that is that it's just about the only thing they have in common. Some are older than me, some younger; some are blue collar, others are total suits. Some have brown eyes, some blue eyes, others green. Some are bad boys with tattoos and motorcycles, others are conservative and well-mannered.

I know that if I could choose, my ideal guy would be blue-collar, with a butt that looks reallllly good in jeans. He'd have dark-brown hair and melting brown eyes. Of course the thing about attraction is that it's stone blind, and while looks have something to do with it, his personality is what keeps drawing me back.


Do you the guys you're attracted to have something in common
with each other?

What's your biggest turn-on when it comes to men?

Have you ever been attracted to someone who you didn't think wasn't

all that attractive until you got to know him?

Labels:

3 Comments

  1. oh, yeah, my hubby fits that bill. When we first met- he was my boss- his first wife was still alive and there was nothing there between us. A friendship did grow over the years, but that was it.

    About a year after she died he asked me out and the rest is history. I still consider him my best male friend.

    for me I am always attracted to intelligence and a sense of humor- it is a good thing a good butt isn't mandatory!!


  2. If the guy looks like Johnny in those glasses, hells ya! :)


  3. I'm not much into blonds. I like brown or black hair. Sense of humor is big, honest and some one who knows how to have fun but also knows how to be serious when the situation calls for it.


Post a Comment