Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, March 26, 2008:
Why Not? Wednesday...
Photobucket
~ Why not Gerard Butler? ~
(yeah, why not????)
~ Why not a Baskin-Robbins Cappuccino Blast? ~
(I don't want to hear it. Calories mean nothing to me in the middle of a craving.)
~ Why not sleep an extra 15 minutes in the morning? ~
(ah, it felt really good)
~ Why not stay home and read? ~
(alas, I must go to work, and not even a blue-eyed devil can change that)
~ Why not play the lottery? ~
(I believe it's up to $100 million...I could handle that)
~ Why not treat myself to several must-have books even if my tbr pile
is out of control? ~
(yeah, it's an addiction, but one I can live with happily enough)
~ Why not pay it forward and buy someone a cup of coffee (or tea) today? ~
(someone did this for me yesterday, so it's my turn)
So. Why not...what?

Labels:

4 Comments

  1. I'm sure this is a great post, but I haven't been able to get past the picture. *g*

    Yeah, Stacy! Why not??


  2. I can't seem to think of a single good reason why not right now. ;o)


  3. Jen, I know. He looks damn fine here.

    Exactly Kati.


  4. I know I am late as always...but why not keep coming back here just to stare at the hunky picture of Gerard...and as an added bonus getting to read your thoughts of the day.


Post a Comment