Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, March 19, 2008:
Happy Birthday Ms Jules :)
I thought about birthday cake, but knowing Jules like I do, I figured she'd probably like beefcake much, much more ;)
Photobucket
A little bit of Jude for Jules
Photobucket
And Matthew cuz he's a cutie
And here's a little somethin', somethin' for MK, who had a birthday on Monday, St. Paddy's Day. I think she'll like this one.
Photobucket
the rugged and yummy Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Photobucket
Can never have too much of a good thing....
Happy birthday Bellas!

Labels: ,

7 Comments

  1. Ummm, yummy! Wow, thanks Stace. And I'm totally stealing that bottom shot of Jeff w/the tatts.

    Thats MY man! ;o)

    And...happy birthday, Jules!


  2. Ahh, you know me so well... =o)


    WOW!! THANKS, STACE!!! {HUGS}


  3. Thanks for having birthdays, girls!!!


  4. Hubba hubba *G*


  5. Woot! Happy birthday ladies. :P

    What a great return to your blog, Stacy. :P Sorry I've been MIA.


  6. Very nice Stacy!

    Happy Birthday you two! Man I love Birthdays :o)


  7. happy birthday ladies!!!


Post a Comment