Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, March 20, 2008:
Get ready for summer and LuAnn's southern hotness
I adore LuAnn McLane, and her books are much like she is - sweet, sassy, and loaded with southern charm, humor and a small-town innocence that reminds me of growing up in the country.
LuAnn's got some great stories liked up for 2008, and I can't wait to get my hands on these babies. Here's a sneak peek....


Photobucket

July 2008


There's nothing that good hair can't fix...

Macy is starting to lose faith. The chance to be with the love of her life-her best friend's brother-is slipping through her fingers. College football coach Luke Carter has a penchant for hot-bodies babes, not curvy hairdressers such as Macy. And some big-time school may be luring him away from Hootertown.

...or that a woman can't untangle.

But then a country-singing sensation's hair emergency turns into an unexpected big break for Macy. Making it in Nashville boosts Macy's confidence, but her feelings for Luke have her all knotted up inside. And when he interviews for a job at a local university, Macy will have to put up or shut up-or lose him forever.

Photobucket

(October 2008)


What book(s) are you anxiously waiting for?

When will it be released?



Labels:

13 Comments

  1. My top 4 are:
    Lover Enshrined- JR Ward
    Breaking Dawn- Stephanie Meyer
    Book 3 in the Tarien series- CL Wilson
    Servant, books 2- LL Foster

    I am on this paranormal/fantasy kick it seems!:)


  2. I'm with Katie on LE, Book3 of Wilson's, Book2 of Foster's.

    But would add;
    Blue Eyed Devil- Lisa Kleypas
    Seduce Me at Sunrise- LK
    A Wallflower Christmas- LK
    (me thinks Ms.K is going to have a busy year ;p)
    Lost Duke of Wyndom- Julia Quinn

    And a slew of others that I've forgotten.


  3. How could I forget Seduce me at Sunrise! Oh yes this will be mine1 :)


  4. I'm with Kate on Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer and books 3&4 in CL Wilson's Tairen Soul series.

    Next week I'll buy:
    Private Arrangements by Sherry Thomas
    BED by Lisa K.
    Midnight Rising by Lara Adrian

    Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh
    Twilight Burns by Colleen Gleason (OMG, I can't wait!)
    Wanderlust by Ann Aguirre
    Robyn Carr's Virgin River novella
    Tribute by Nora Roberts
    Salvation in Death by JD Robb
    The Hollow & Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts


  5. I'm looking foward to
    Lover Enshrined-JR Ward
    Lara Adrian's newest vamp book, can't think of the name
    Letters to a Secret Lover-Toni Blake
    Touching Lace-Anne Rainey


  6. mk said "Tribute by Nora Roberts
    "


    I haven't heard of this one!! I need to go look it up.


  7. I hadn't heard about Letter to a Secret Lover by Toni Blake either! Wow I really need to check my author pages way more closely.


  8. Tony Blake has a new book coming out?!
    I found the link and the cover is HAWT!
    http://toniblake.com/letterstoasecretlover.html


  9. Thanks for the link Katie! It sounds sooooo Good!


  10. I LOVE Toni Blake. The cover is hot too. I can't wait for this one.


  11. Elizabeth Vaughan's new book. First week in April :) Can't wait!


  12. How could I (also) forget Seduce Me at Sunrise???

    Yes, I'm adding:
    -Lost Duke of Wyndham by Quinn
    -Private Arrangements by Thomas
    -Letters to a Secret Lover by Blake
    -books #3 & 4 from CL Wilson

    ...to name a few.


  13. The new Lisa Kleypas, Ash's story by Sherrilyn Kenyon, the new Julia Quinn, and the new Janet Evanovich Plum book are the ones that immediately come to mind.

    Now, I'm also excited the the Luann McLane book coming out in July. Can't wait to pick it up!


Post a Comment