Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, September 26, 2007:
Which Disney character are you?

I haven't done one of these in awhile, but I love Disney movies, and this one is kind of a shocker. I guess I was going for Belle, but I'm totally okay with Jasmine (I love the scent, too) because I absolutely adore tigers, and I do have a few close friends instead of many, many acquaintances. I'm definitely more independent and do my own thing.

What about you?

Take this quiz


The Disney Heroine Quiz





You are Jasmine. Princess Jasmine is a girl who only a few special people can get close to. She has a pet tiger named Raja who will obey only her. Jasmine is smart, and fun, and beautiful, according to Aladdin. You have Jasmine's fiery spirit, and you probably have a few close friends as opposed to many acquaintances. You are admirable, for you stand up not only for yourself, but for your beliefs, friends, and whosoever is being picked on. You have a very strong character and you know exactly what you want.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code

Labels: ,

13 Comments

  1. Huh. Turns out I'm Cinderella. Despite my hatred of housework. Go figure.


  2. I'll go take the quiz now. I hope I'm Belle, Ariel, or Rose :-)


  3. Turns out I'm Jasmine, which I'm okay with ~ I was expecting Mrs. Potts.


  4. I got Jasmine too.


  5. I'm also Jasmine. Hmmm... wonder if it's rigged? LOL.


  6. LOL MK. Me too, can't stand it.

    Dev, there's no way you'd be Mrs. Potts. You're gonna be one of the premium heroines.

    Kelley & Lori, maybe it is rigged. MK's the only one who was different. I didn't check to see what the other choices were though.


  7. I don't think it's rigged.

    I'm Nala.

    Hmmm, here I always thought I was allergic to cats....


  8. I know I'm definitely Donald Duck. We both have that same explosive temper. *lol*


  9. I'm jasmine too.


  10. I was Cinderella. lol


  11. LOL I'm Jasmine...hmmm...just wanted to pop in and say, hey, sweetie. :)

    Hugs!


  12. I'm Jasmine too LOL!


  13. I got Jasmine, too. I've always enjoyed Aladdin (I'm also a big Disney fan!)


Post a Comment