Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Tuesday, April 17, 2007:
Dammit! a.k.a. another contest
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Okay. (Deep breath). I did it. Again. Bought the damn RT magazine because I couldn't wait ONE EXTRA FREAKIN' DAY. Purchased it Sunday, my subscription issue arrived Monday. Should have known. Should have. That is the problem when you give into the instant gratification voice. But last month it came early, like around the 2nd or 3rd of the month, and this time it was the 16th - see why this keeps happening? No, me neither.
As I'm thumbing through the issue I bought, I tried to think of a blog contest question, and then my eyes were caught on an article about Mr. Romance 2006 (Rodney Chapman) however to me, the (unofficial) Mr. Romance of 2006...and 2007...is my favorite cover model Nathan Kamp, who shockingly enough, is not loved and adored by everyone. Huh. And NK just happens to be experiencing a rise in popularity again because he's on just about every other cover in the May 2007 of Romantic Times Magazine. That's when I chose my contest topic:
What is your favorite Nathan Kamp book cover?
If not NK (gasp!) who is your favorite cover model?
Who would you like to see as a cover model?
A winner will be chosen randomly on Saturday, April 21st, noon-ish, for the pristine, wrapped-in plastic, issue of RT magazine - May 2007. Good luck! (and long live Nathan Kamp book covers *g*)

Labels: , ,

7 Comments

  1. Sorry Stacy...Nathan Kamp is just meh for me. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers or anything. ;)

    I would like to see my newest obsession - Brandon Trentham (see my blog) as any hero with brown hair. Then Gabriel Aubry (see halle Berry's arm - he's her bf)as any hero with blonde hair.


  2. Ooh, my favorite Nathan Kamp cover has to be Deep, Dark and Dangerous by Jaid Black... it doesn't hurt that I love the story, too, lol. But, he looks gorgeous walking out of the water with his bare chest just makes you think Deep, Dark and Dangerous thoughts ;)


  3. Just dropping by to say hi!

    Gosh, I have so many favorite NK covers! NK sometimes appears on covers where we least expect it. Before we know it, he's there...everywhere. LOL.


  4. Love NK. How could you choose just one!


  5. LOL--I keep meaning to subscribe...will do it soon!! I never know there names LOL. NK is a hotty but I'm a bit fed up of seeing him everywhere.


  6. Sounds like you're just as impatient as me, LOL!! Nathan Kamp is HOT!! Can't pick just one cover!!


  7. EH? WHAT? *GASP* THE HORROR!
    You're telling me that there are people who don't know or (heaven forbid) like NK?
    I'm speechless. (hey, it could happen)

    My fav cover would be My Wicked Pirate. I have a thing for swashbucklers to begin with but NK makes me wish I were a captive at sea. :o)


Post a Comment