Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, November 23, 2006:
Sending cards to the troops
I got this from my good friend Cryna, and thought it might be nice to share. I think you can be from any part of the world and still show your support if you wish to.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Something cool that Xerox is doing If you go to this web site, http://www.letssaythanks.com/ , you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services. How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!
This is a great site.
Please send a card.

Labels: ,

2 Comments

  1. I'll go check it out, Stacy. Thanks for the link!


  2. I think this is so amazing! I'm definitely going to send this link out to everyone i know! i think that xerox is amazing for doing this!

    Also, i think its a great think for people to do! the troops deserve to know they have our support and our prayers at all times and every step along the way.

    I would definitely encourage anyone to do this!

    Thank you for this great post, and i hope to spread the word!

    Melinda


Post a Comment